Associate Director of Turkish Studies
Center on Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law
616 Jane Stanford Way
Stanford, CA 94305-6055
Parking Structure 7 offers underground parking at the Knight Management Center. Permits are required and enforced Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Click here to access Campus Maps.
Visitors may park for $4.46 per hour or $35.68 per day in the Knight Management Center parking garage. We have transitioned to a contactless payment process through ParkMobile, in which the parking garage is zone #7207.
In the interest of safety, physical pay stations at visitor lots have been taken offline to avoid the touching of shared surfaces that cannot be adequately disinfected throughout the day. You have two options for payment:
- Mobile payment: Use the ParkMobile app, mobile website, or QR code, or by texting PARK to 77223 to pay using a credit card. In addition to the hourly visitor parking fee, ParkMobile charges 35 cents for each transaction.
- Pay online in advance: Customers who do not own cell phones may consider the option to create a ParkMobile account and purchase visitor parking in advance through a computer using the ParkMobile website. Purchasing visitor parking in advance does not guarantee a space, so there is a risk that you will be unable to find parking in the zone when you arrive. The payment is non-refundable.
Other nearby parking locations include:
- Parking lot at Bonair Siding Road and Campus Drive — two-minute walk
- On-street parking at Memorial Way and Galvez Street — five-minute walk
- Visitor Center parking lot at 295 Galvez Street — ten-minute walk
- The underground parking structure at Campus Drive East and Wilbur Way — ten-minute walk
More parking and permit information is available here.